of1 kg. organic Tomatoes
1/2 cup of EVOO
1 clove of garlic
2/3 tsp. Himalayan sea salt
1 tbsp. Coco vinegar
1 slice of whole nut & seed bread
1. Slice and de-seed tomatoes
2. Soak bread in water until soggy
3. Combine tomatoes, garlic, and bread in a blender. Blend until smooth.
4. While the blender is on, slowly pour the olive oil. This allows the olive oil to emulsify with the tomatoes.
5. Blend the vinegar into the mixture.
6. Serve chilled.
EVOO- Use the best quality you can find. This makes or breaks the soup. I love Olivier & Co. Abril (bought in Barcino's)
Bread- I either use sprouted bread from Landers, French Baker's whole grain bread or Wild Flour's whole grain bread
Coco Vinegar- Mama Sita's found in most groceries
Himalayan Sea Salt purchased at the Bizu stall at Legazpi Market
Blender- Vitamix, you can buy this at www.holycarabao.com
Tomato Corer- Hullster brand bought at True Value
Chopping board- I like my non-slip Zwilling J.A. Henckels boards which I bought at Landers